(SPOILERS if you haven’t read the Kate Hunter stories yet)
The following are heavily truncated notes and observations made by Anastacia Duvall in the course of her studies of alternate realities discovered by Kate Hunter.
- Earth-Hub- Kate’s world. For our purposes, this world defines “standard” in terms of culture, technology, and chronology.
Worlds Temporally Coterminous with Earth-Hub
- Earth-DNA (Lea Renault)- Terrorist organization/cult The Twin Helix experiments on its members, creating genetic supersoldiers.
- Earth-MG (Daimon leFlore)- High-magic modern world
- Earth-OR (Anastacia Duvall, Anissa Duvall)- France is the most powerful and influential nation, covering much of what is the EU on Kate’s world. Technology is greater, and many of the aristocracy possess some level of psychic power.
- Earth-SH (Robin Richards/Bluestreak)- Superhumans are remarkably common, and many of them choose to dress in colorful costumes to battle or commit crimes.
- Earth-SPI (Morris Hunter, CANDID)- A fairly standard world, although technology is somewhat advanced among the espionage community, and a number of subversive agencies and globally prominent “super-criminals” are at play.
- Earth-VA (Madison Holzner)- World in the last days of the vampire apocalypse, where humanity is nearing extinction
- Earth-WN (Stefanie d’Orleans)- demon-infested world defended by orders of Catholic warrior monks and nuns.
Worlds Temporally Retrograde from Earth-Hub
- Earth-n8PF (Awiti Abate)- Chronologically in the 1930s. Multiple hidden civilizations and diabolical scientists, twisted dictators and masked criminal leaders, along with heroic champions to combat them.
- Earth-n12VE (Penny Montgomery, Brigit Chase)- Victorian-era world where Penelope “Penny Dreadful” Montgomery investigates unnatural occurrences and shadowy figures.
- Earth-n435AE (Panya)- Ancient Egpyt in which Kededhotep has conquered, the few pockets of resistance including a small cult of scorpion-worshiping assassins.
Worlds Temporally Progressed from Earth-Hub
- Earth-p6JC (Clay Rayburn): After a global devastation, Earth’s surviving population fled deep underground, where they were enslaved by a hidden civilization of insectoid creatures with a Roman-like culture.
- Earth-p150SH (Skye Harper): Humanity has expanded to other planets, with the discovery of a long-extinct galactic civilization that had once spread across many worlds.